Normally, if I had planned this sort of thing, we would have taken the time to put on their swim trunks, taken off their socks and shoes, probably lathered their white little bodies in sunscreen. And after a good half hour of prep work, their anticipation and excitement would have almost completely waned, I probably wouldn't have gotten any pictures, and the baby would've been awake inside, yelling to be retrieved from his solitude.
Thursday, August 6, 2009
"it sounds like a good day..."
Normally, if I had planned this sort of thing, we would have taken the time to put on their swim trunks, taken off their socks and shoes, probably lathered their white little bodies in sunscreen. And after a good half hour of prep work, their anticipation and excitement would have almost completely waned, I probably wouldn't have gotten any pictures, and the baby would've been awake inside, yelling to be retrieved from his solitude.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
True. Would you mind pointing that hose (?) in my direction for a couple of minutes as well? We are well into the 90s and in addition to that I happen to wear a matching red shirt...
ReplyDelete